Mark is a highly experienced sales and marketing consultant with a proven track record of delivering client performance improvements. He has served many of the world’s largest corporations, including:
- Healthcare: Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Baxter, Amgen, Takeda, Quest Diagnostics, Sanofi, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Hollister
- Financial Services: Wells Fargo, American Express, PNC, US Bank, Allstate, Nationwide, Freddie Mac, AIG, Prudential, Aon, Mutual of Omaha, BlueCross BlueShield
- Other: GE, AT&T, Verizon, R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Elsevier, Avaya, EMC, Knoll, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Kellog’s, Stanley Black & Decker, Budget Rent A Car, Tenneco, Schreiber Foods
Prior to co-founding Consentric Marketing, Mark had his own firm and was a consultant at Sibson Consulting. At Sibson he was a board member and sales effectiveness practice leader for most of his 17 years there.
Mark has a notable footprint in the field of sales and marketing:
- Sales Reengineering From the Outside In; Engaging Customers with a New Approach to Sales, Marketing, and Service. Coauthored with Bill O’Connell. McGraw Hill, 1995.
- Over 50 articles on sales and marketing.
- Featured on the cover of two trade magazines.
- Numerous quotes in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
- Speaker at numerous national podiums.