Embrace the era of consent-based marketing
Consent is an important principle in today’s digital marketing world. For example:
- Should we give away highly useful information on our website, or should we “gate” our content and require an email address or phone number?
- How do we provide content to match the buyer’s journey without first gaining consent to track the buyer’s digital behavior?
The need for information, both for buyers and sellers, creates a power struggle around consent. Both sides want to control the release of information, and the essential control mechanism … is consent.
At Consentric Marketing, we let data, testing, and analysis answer questions about consent.
- We rely on ecosystem marketing to identify market trends, define buyer interests, and formulate competitive marketing strategies.
- We use jobs-to-be-done methodologies to define the buyer’s journey and identify what is important during each stage.
- We generate thought-leadership content that breaks through the clutter and garners attention from target market segments.
- We use testing and analytics to refine customer understanding and create marketing strategies.
- We provide first-in-class product management training to enable marketing departments to rapidly advance their capabilities.
Consentric Marketing is at the forefront of digital marketing methodologies. Our mission is to help you evolve and excel as world-class marketers.
In today’s marketplace, it’s no longer enough to strive for customer-centricity. We must earn the right to speak to customers and potential customers; indeed, to even know they exist. Marketing now includes the obligation to earn the right to market!
We want to work with you on key marketing efforts, from the very structure and orientation of your marketing team, to how and why you create product, to how you collect, organize and ethically use data, to how you chose your customer segments and create conversations and engage them. We have the expertise and experience to be guides and aides, and passionately believe the marketplace will reward those who embrace this marketing philosophy. We’d be honored to share our thinking and discover how we can collaborate together.