Embrace the era of consent-based marketing
It’s no secret; the world of marketing has changed dramatically. Sure, GDPR animates the data privacy conversation. But it has broader implications: Customers have more power … and they are asserting it.
While the empowered buyer upends traditional marketing, it also creates new opportunities. Companies with better answers to the following questions will rise while others fall:
- What do buyers think about and feel during each stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Which digital ecosystems have the greatest influence with future and current customers?
- What types of content and messages are most effective in competing for buyer attention?
- Which jobs-to-be-done in the buyer’s journey are highly important and poorly served, and what are the implications for segmentation and targeting?
- How can we connect more deeply with customers, especially since social and political issues have become so prominent in everyday life?
- How should we balance the need for marketing effectiveness with the growing mandate to respect customer privacy needs?
Consentric Marketing is at the forefront of answering these questions. Our mission is to help you evolve and excel in the world of consent-based marketing. In today\’s marketplace, it’s no longer enough to strive for customer-centricity. We must earn the right to speak to customers and potential customers; indeed, to even know they exist. Marketing now includes the obligation to earn the right to market!
We want to work with you on key marketing efforts, from the very structure and orientation of your marketing team, to how and why you create product, to the technology you deploy to facilitate your marketing, to how you collect, organize and ethically use data, to how you chose your customer segments and create conversations and engage them. We have the expertise and experience to be guides and aides, and passionately believe the marketplace will reward those who embrace this marketing philosophy. We’d be honored to share our thinking and discover how we can collaborate together.