Mark Blessington has served many of the world’s largest corporations as a sales and marketing consultant. He has published four books: Full-Scale Forecast Aggregation (2018), Sales Forecasting (2015), Sales Quotas (2014), and Sales Reengineering from the Outside In (1995). He has also published over 50 articles during his career. Some of his clients include, by industry:
- Healthcare: Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Baxter, Amgen, Takeda, Quest Diagnostics, Sanofi, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Hollister
- Financial Services: Wells Fargo, American Express, PNC, US Bank, Allstate, Nationwide, Freddie Mac, AIG, Prudential, Aon, Mutual of Omaha, BlueCross BlueShield
- Other: GE, AT&T, Verizon, R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Elsevier, Avaya, EMC, Knoll, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Kellog’s, Stanley Black & Decker, Budget Rent A Car, Tenneco, Schreiber Foods
Prior to co-founding Consentric Marketing, Mark had his own firm and was a consultant at Sibson Consulting. At Sibson he was a board member and sales effectiveness practice leader for most of his 17 years there.
Mark has a notable footprint in the field of sales and marketing:
- Sales Reengineering From the Outside In; Engaging Customers with a New Approach to Sales, Marketing, and Service. Coauthored with Bill O’Connell. McGraw Hill, 1995.
- Over 50 articles on sales and marketing.
- Featured on the cover of two trade magazines.
- Numerous quotes in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
- Speaker at numerous national podiums.
To download a copy of Mark’s full resume, click here.